News:

Main Menu

Invitations...

Started by Foozball, July 17, 2009, 11:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

DigitalCrapShoveler

Now that I can help with! :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

You should come to my party. It's going to be a riot!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yeah, then I show up... riot to melee. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

Foozball

Quote from: gnubler on July 20, 2009, 11:37:24 AMI'm getting divorced. Maybe someone can help with some invitation ideas for my dissolution party? I'm thinking toward the theme of "Free at last!"
Here's my ideas:

:wink:

gnubler

Thank you for pointing out my African heritage - it just so happens I'm of the South African variety.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Foozball

Could you claim to be "South-African-American" then?
if so...

Foozball

Or the simpler, non complicated idea:

FREE AT LAST!!!

gnubler

She doesn't look too alarmed seeing as her dog is making a run for it and she'll never see it again.

tapdn

Dissolution Party for the disillusioned party? Count me in! :cool:
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

gnubler

I'm too smart to be disillusioned. I just thought it would be fun to celebrate the dissolution of the illusion of happiness.

tapdn

found one...
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

gnubler

Thank you, Tap. That just might work quite nicely!

Foozball