Illustrator 2015.3.1 bug

Started by Grimace, September 01, 2016, 09:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

Quote from: Tracy on September 01, 2016, 12:29:23 PMI'm seeing a bug in the new illy, I command S to save and when I go to close it asks me do I want to save.
This is new to me, I think it's because it's a different version but it still should save over.

This is annoying :laugh:

hope there is a pref for this!
Figured it out, my keyboard shortcut was somehow removed :laugh:  :banghead:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Ear on September 01, 2016, 01:25:06 PMDamn I miss the daily DCS. You're good at explaining stuff. :kona:

Eh, you are, too. At least I think so.

Problem is, I have to remember back when I suffered through these little daily frustrations. I don't really use the software for Prepress as much as I used to. At least not on a daily routine. I'm building more shit than I am trouble-shooting.

I actually sat down and had to write a few scripts for a TV spot last night. Although I was too busy to attend the shoot today, I did get to see the uncut footage and it was really weird to see actors, local celebrities saying what I wrote. Kinda cool.

My new job is actually pretty fun. I am doing all kinds of shit I am totally uncomfortable with. Shooting video, writing scripts, managing sign construction and installations... the suck part is being nice to people. I'm not very good at it at all. Haha

I'm also doing some renderings for a t-shirt company, and doing portrait work after hours. It's getting there. Being unemployed for so long takes a while to get back in the swing.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Oh, and Curry's right about the control palette. I forgot to mention that.
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Glad to hear you are happy with work.

... but I call bullshit on the people thing. I think analog shoveler is probably a sweetheart.  :hello:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

He forgot fluffer in his job description.  :wink:

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Ear on September 01, 2016, 04:57:39 PMGlad to hear you are happy with work.

... but I call bullshit on the people thing. I think analog shoveler is probably a sweetheart.  :hello:

Shit... I wish that were true. You see, I am extremely motivated when I am pissed off. I try to stay like that all the time. It's not really very hard.
Member #285 - Civilian

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Farabomb

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

DigitalCrapShoveler

That was the ad. Nothing more to it. I don't know, reply to the guy, see what his deal is.
Member #285 - Civilian

Farabomb

I did, he asked for help moving a couch as payment.

Fool me once...

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Farabomb on September 02, 2016, 12:17:28 PMI did, he asked for help moving a couch as payment.

Fool me once...

You are so full of shit. I never got a reply.
Member #285 - Civilian