Layers Control Plug-in

Started by Slappy, January 16, 2014, 01:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

Saw this on a random site, adds a few interesting Layer options to Photoshop CC. You have to use Twitter or one of the other Social Media outlets to access the DL page, but I hear a rumor that you can grab the Extension here if you prefer.  :ninja:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

gnubler

Eventually in Nu Englsh only one vowel per word is permitted.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

DCurry

Not sure I see the point of a plugin that does things that I can already do pretty easily?
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Slappy

Yeah, I can see it being useful for those monstrous layered files with a hundred empty/hidden layers instead of deleting them manually maybe. I dunno, could just be something else I'll have to delete later when it's sucking too much memory.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

jannatul18

ohh dont have any  idea on : Layers Control Plug-in before. Will explore it soon.
Jannatul
Hobbyist photographer |graphic designer|
clipping path service expert

cpking

Yes dl page is absolutely good its help me i have followed their process.