Web Design request

Started by Joe, December 31, 2010, 04:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

They have a HUGE selection of vinyl on that site. I can't even decide what to buy!

Rule #8 in web design: if a page is "under construction", don't freakin' publish it until it's done.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

I have a feeling it was someone's great idea that was quickly forgotten. You could email Haul Ass though and ask.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DCurry

You could always give your prospective client HaulAss's contact info. Might as well go straight to the source!
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Captain_Type

Quote from: gnubler on January 03, 2011, 10:05:01 AMRule #8 in web design: if a page is "under construction", don't freakin' publish it until it's done.
Good thing in printing you can get a good head start and start printing the job before you have the paper or the ink. Otherwise, we'd never make a deadline, since files always come in 2 weeks late.
Esko Automation Engine 23
ArtPro+ 23
Javelin Imagesetter

Farabomb

Quote from: gnubler on January 03, 2011, 10:05:01 AMRule #8 in web design: if a page is "under construction", don't freakin' publish it until it's done.

Our company site has been under construction for 5+ years.  :cry:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job