Design Challange. . . .

Started by Lammy, August 05, 2008, 10:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnhodges

Quote from: Lammy on August 05, 2008, 10:33:11 PMI need a logo. Biggest catch is it's for letterpress so some limitations do apply. I can get a metal or polymer plate made for it so your not stuck to movable type ;)

Give the details of your business. what type of service/product you are selling?

gnubler

Dude, Lammy's post is 2 yrs old. I'm guessing the "challange" is over.  :huh:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

superlearner

You say Challenge, and I say Challange, Challenge, Challange, let's call the whole thing off.....

DigitalCrapShoveler

I remember this. That was a while ago.
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Skryber

Was this a way to get free logo design? That IS brilliant. Except that no one did it.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Skryber on February 09, 2012, 01:56:28 PMWas this a way to get free logo design? That IS brilliant. Except that no one did it.

Read the whole thread, Lammy got lots of submissions.
Member #285 - Civilian

Skryber

Really? Ha!

No winner?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

Ya, I was gonna ask DCS but he doesn't know.  :tongue:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

gnubler

Does anyone know who won the challange?

I need to know.

Ear

All I know is; DCS doesn't know.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

gnubler

Do you know?

Or, what don't you know? :hello:

Ear

I don't know anything, but I'll tell you about it anyway.  :tongue:

David

I forgot more than you'll ever not know....
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca