Object's position different after imposition

Started by Made in Taiwan, May 20, 2015, 03:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Made in Taiwan

Quote from: Farabomb on May 21, 2015, 06:11:19 AMBut think of all the money he is saving by having jobs held up and driving his workers nuts and not upgrading the software that makes him money.
The boss thinks like: "If our software doesn't meet customers requirements, they need to save their files according to the version we have or make it a PDF. If they don't want to do so, they can try to find a different shop with better software, probably without much luck. If a job cannot be done in time due to computer or machine problems, we'll call the client to come a bit later to fetch it. If my workers are getting pissed because of crappy equipment, they are free to leave and find a new job. Everybody can be replaced and there are plenty of people out there who would like to work with my old software. In that case maybe I could even find somebody willing to work for less money."  

Working in Prepress is very difficult. God chose only the best to do this job.

Joe

Sounds like all rainbows and unicorns there. :rotf:

:sarcasm:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

I think the quick fix is to look at everything with Reader. Of course if you need to fix anything in Acrobat 8 it might be hard to do if it isn't displaying right in the first place. :shocked:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Made in Taiwan

That's exactly what I'm going to do. But I need to say, usually Acro 8 is not doing too bad, yesterday was the first time I've experienced that kind of issue.
I guess the boss is going to update as soon as there is a cracked version of Acro 10 or 11 out there.  :banghead:

Rainbows and Unicorns, yeah, I'm working at Shangri-La printing. :sarcasm:
Working in Prepress is very difficult. God chose only the best to do this job.