TextWrangler

Started by gnubler, March 12, 2008, 10:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I've heard about this free text editor for a while, but finally downloaded it. For anyone doing any type of hand-coding for web dev, this is a goodie.

Visit their website and download it for free.

Wondering how to make the line number gutter appear? So was I - here's how.

Enjoy.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

jezza

Text Wrangler is awesome as is most Bare Bones software. The ability to compare two documents has come in handy on may an occasion. It's tremendously powerful. Explore and enjoy, I've scarcely scratched the surface of it
one sick prepress mofo

gnubler

It definitely beats Dreamweaver and such if all you're doing is hand-coding. Though I don't own paid versions of DW, all I seem to use it for is code highlighting and line numbers.

Goodbye Dreamweaver...
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

NOTE: I should have mentioned in my first post that this is a Mac only app.