free imposition for Indesign

Started by wonderings, January 28, 2016, 08:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

Well, if he can use one, he can certainly use 4 more.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

David

maybe he's waiting till he gets an even dozen...
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Ear

Dave, your avatar just gave me a brief seizure.

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

It is hypnotic. I've been staring at it for hours.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

sorry, I was busy staring at this spinning thingie for a while...

what did you say?
Livin' la Vida Loca

Mikie

what?!? preps 7 is awesome!!! you can do the same shit that you could in preps 5, but hey they made it dumber!

TLDR: fuck preps. If there is a plug in to do what it does instead, USE IT.

Farabomb

Funny guys, real funny. I'm just looking for the big payoff when NASA needs spare parts. They have to scour Ebay for old 386DX's and such and I just happen to have some in my box 'O junk at home.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Tracy

I got Preps 4 With Dongle :laugh:
excuse me 4.2 :laugh:

hey I'll even throw in the Brisque box :laugh:

David

Quote from: Tracy on February 03, 2016, 03:30:40 PMI'll even throw in the Brisque box :laugh:

They make nice end tables...

:rotf:
Livin' la Vida Loca

Ear

Quote from: Tracy on February 03, 2016, 03:30:40 PMI got Preps 4 With Dongle :laugh:
excuse me 4.2 :laugh:

hey I'll even throw in the Brisque box :laugh:
I'll buy it, just so I can say I got Tracy's Dongle. :hello:

Slappy

Quote from: david on February 03, 2016, 03:44:14 PM
Quote from: Tracy on February 03, 2016, 03:30:40 PMI'll even throw in the Brisque box :laugh:

They make nice end tables...
Ohhhh, is that the cool looking tower with the yellow light on it? I had one of those from a previous shop, was going to guy it & make it a gaming PC case but it was too small inside for much of anything mainstream.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Farabomb

You're like me.  :D  Look at neat cases and see if you can cram a PC into it. I used to cruise around businesses on garbage day looking for discarded servers and such. It was amazing how much working hardware (and data from dummies that don't wipe the disks) that people just threw out. When the Mac pro here shits the bed I'm taking the case no matter what the boss says.

I will say the last case I bought was the Lian-li that I lusted after for years. While really nice and you can fit gobs of drives in it the cooling was lacking even with high speed fans everywhere. Now I just run it with the side panel off and it's happy.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Slappy

I went small on my latest (and likely, last) build - Corsair 250D. I'm sure there's even smaller but it's been pretty decent so far, and if I get ambitious I can even get a closed loop liquid cooling block in the h100i too.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.