He-e-elp! backsave please...

Started by frailer, December 22, 2011, 03:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikie

Farabomb

Groovy, thanks!

I just got another 5 from the brain trust but I told them to send .imdl files. It should take the better part of the day for them to figure out how to do that.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Quote from: Farabomb on October 01, 2015, 09:12:17 AMGroovy, thanks!

I just got another 5 from the brain trust but I told them to send .imdl files. It should take the better part of the day for them to figure out how to do that.

Especially since it is .idml files that you need. They'll go crazy looking for an option to make .imdl files!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

Yes it will. It's the same people that can't type 2-36,1. They would rather tear apart the file...

I guess they have to justify the $$$$$ they charge.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

PrepressCrapFixer

Hello everybody, happy Tuesday.   I have two Adobe CC files that I need saved as IDML files.  Thanks in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4aes7lbi87it8ff/Archive.zip?dl=0
macOSX 12.7 Monterey • Prinergy 10 • Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 • Q800 Trendsetter w/ MCU • Epson Sure Color P7000

PrepressCrapFixer

macOSX 12.7 Monterey • Prinergy 10 • Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 • Q800 Trendsetter w/ MCU • Epson Sure Color P7000

Farabomb

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Mikie

Farabomb

Well, thanks to both of you.

Off to make more proofs of the job that hasn't left the building for the first round of proofs. The AA's are going to cost more than the job.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Tracy

could someone save down to idml?  :-*

Nevermind, I can edit the pdf
Thanks tho!

PrepressCrapFixer

Good Morning B4Print friends.  I need another CC file saved as an .idml file.  Thanks.
INDD CC

PrepressCrapFixer