10.7.3 causing issues for many

Started by andyfest, February 03, 2012, 09:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyfest

Just got this warning from Esko today re: 10.7.3. It looks as though it will cause issues with both Artpro & DotSpy so they are advising to NOT INSTALL IT. Also looks like there is no cure from either Esko or Apple. We won't have to worry about it here 'coz it will be a cold day in hell before we upgrade to Lion. I do hear rumours that the 10.7.3 update is causing issues in other apps as well.
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

Joe

Quote from: andyfest on February 03, 2012, 09:40:05 AMJust got this warning from Esko today re: 10.7.3. It looks as though it will cause issues with both Artpro & DotSpy so they are advising to NOT INSTALL IT. Also looks like there is no cure from either Esko or Apple. We won't have to worry about it here 'coz it will be a cold day in hell before we upgrade to Lion. I do hear rumours that the 10.7.3 update is causing issues in other apps as well.

Two of my co-workers upgraded to 10.7.3 yesterday before I got to work. No issues for them yet but they used the combo updater I downloaded the night before.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.