News:

Main Menu

QR codes

Started by Laurens, November 22, 2009, 10:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youston

Quote from: frailer on May 06, 2011, 03:46:34 PM
Quote from: gnubler on May 06, 2011, 03:14:19 PMI was asked yesterday if we can do barcodes, so it shan't be long before I'll be joining the club.

So cut the side comments, and pay attention.   :police: :tongue: :laugh:

Schpedoinkle!

gnubler

"The ground is warm like a baked potato..."  :laugh:

Did I just get served?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

hotmetal

I learn more pop culture around here than anywhere else these days. Lucky there's da google!
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ...
Hunter S. Thompson

gnubler

You don't celebrate Cannibal: The Musical? Quite possibly the greatest film ever made.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Quote from: gnubler on May 06, 2011, 07:13:14 PMYou don't celebrate Cannibal: The Musical? Quite possibly the greatest film ever made.
Why yes! And the vivid green of it all...so Schpedoinkle!
Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

They have that in South Carolina?

We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

gnubler

"Fine cinema action" is what I'm referring to.

Quote from: gnubler on May 06, 2011, 07:24:29 PM"Fine cinema action" is what I'm referring to.
What the hell is that?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gnubler

Anything created by Stone & Parker or the Coen Brothers.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is #1, behind that, A Clockwork Orange....mmmmm Malcolm.

gnubler

Ya, don't get The Corn all excited. He's probably never even seen the movie. I've read the book twice, sans glossary, and twice more with glossary.

I stripped the audio only from the movie if you'd like it. I play it on iTunes sometimes.

Quote from: gnubler on May 06, 2011, 07:53:38 PMYa, don't get The Corn all excited. He's probably never even seen the movie. I've read the book twice, sans glossary, and twice more with glossary.

I stripped the audio only from the movie if you'd like it. I play it on iTunes sometimes.
Wait...which movie?
If you're referring to Clockwork that was my senior high school English term paper...

gnubler

I am. Alex is his avatar but I bet he can't quote one damn line from that film.

Quote from: gnubler on May 06, 2011, 08:13:02 PMI am. Alex is his avatar but I bet he can't quote one damn line from that film.
I noticed that my first day to B4P...Alex/young Malcolm makes me weak at the knees.  :evil: