HP Designjet 1050C - Ink Supplier

Started by zacgil, October 17, 2014, 09:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zacgil

Hi All,

Our Supplier (Alder Tech) is no longer selling any HP products.   We won't need paper but I will still need a way to get Ink/Printheads.  Anybody still use a HP Designjet 1050C? Or know of a good supplier?  I was told that HP is pulling their products from smaller shops and giving them all to the bigger companies... Sounds about right.
I am a punky, sophisticated lesbian (or something similar).

delooch

i still have a 1055cm thats still  in use.

i buy refurbs here for $61 - they have been trouble-free.

http://www.inkplustoner.com/

also use http://www.gmsupplies.com/ for new tanks and RISO ink.. yeah.... RISO!

DHG

Quote from: zacgil on October 17, 2014, 09:53:27 AMHi All,

Our Supplier (Alder Tech) is no longer selling any HP products.   We won't need paper but I will still need a way to get Ink/Printheads.  Anybody still use a HP Designjet 1050C? Or know of a good supplier?  I was told that HP is pulling their products from smaller shops and giving them all to the bigger companies... Sounds about right.

We use the 1050C a lot. We use to have a source for refurbs as well, but those are no longer available through that source. Been getting them from the same supplier that we get plates and rolls of paper for the printers. Would love to find an alternative source since the current pricing is pretty crazy.

Delooch, thanks for the link to inkplustoner.com. Will check it out. Their prices are about 1/3 of the cost of new inks

Possum

I can second inkplustoner. I've bought toner cartridges from them for my laser printer, and have had no problems.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

delooch

ive sworn against using refurbs. ive never had one that didnt spew its guts all over my printer. but thats when i used to own a printer..  :hello:

ive been through at least half a dozen - never had one issue.

i was paying $150 for the tanks, $61 is a steal.