News:

Main Menu

Portfolio Sites

Started by Slappy, February 03, 2014, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slappy

But, there's no page flipping!!  :undecided:

I actually needed that to show a dezigner their RUSH ASAP HOT book in reader spreads this week. It was less than ideal, but the route was:
1. InDesign Interactive Page Turn Transition effect
2. Export the SWF & HTML files (This transition only works as an SWF)
3. Play back i browser, used Quicktime to capture just the animation frame
4. Shared resulting .mov file through Dropbox

Took less time that I expected, but less than ideal obviously. Since our Adobe accounts are all tied to work email and I don't acre where the files are hosted or anything, I'll try their service too.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

The Publish option from InDesign (to Adobes server) has page flipping.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Where? I just pushed the same doc via the Publish Online and don't see that option anywhere.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Joe

Are you talking about page flipping or page transitions like page curl on the corner of the page. The link below does flip the page but you don't see the page curl like you see in commercial products or the export to flash. To flip the pages you have to click the arrow on the right side of the page (or left to go backwards).

https://indd.adobe.com/view/f38c03e5-b86b-4a9d-b0ae-652a3cf0cb5a
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Slappy

Ah, I'm thinking more the animated flipping style. I've only seen paid/hosted options for doing it, that's why I did it the long way.