News:

Main Menu

NeverWet

Started by Joe, October 23, 2014, 12:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Get your mind out of the gutter...this stuff is crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

David

bad ass stuff, good post Joe!
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

DigitalCrapShoveler

I wonder what would happen if you sprayed the inside of someone's mouth.
Member #285 - Civilian

DCurry

Saw the thread name and thought it was about my wife.
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

DigitalCrapShoveler

:shoots_self:
Quote from: DCurry on October 23, 2014, 08:06:31 AMSaw the thread name and thought it was about my wife.

I thought it was about your wife, too.
Member #285 - Civilian

Made in Taiwan

Saw this recently on Discovery Channel or so. They made a bet: They spray this on a huge sponge and then use a really huge and strong water gun to get it soaked. If the sponge stays dry, they win, if it's wet, they lose. Eventually they lost because that huge beast of a water gun just threw too many tons of water on it, no chance to resist. But there are still so many options that one could use it.

Quote from: DCurry on October 23, 2014, 08:06:31 AMSaw the thread name and thought it was about my wife.
You should make an inquiry to the "Never Wet" company, maybe they can produce an "Always Wet" for cases like yours as well. 
Working in Prepress is very difficult. God chose only the best to do this job.

DCurry

Quote from: Made in Taiwan on October 23, 2014, 07:20:56 PMYou should make an inquiry to the "Never Wet" company, maybe they can produce an "Always Wet" for cases like yours as well.

What I need is a product called "Always Willing."
Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

Made in Taiwan

Funky Cold Medina... Or a rubber doll  :tapedshut:

zacgil

For a school project I bought some of the "Ultra Ever Dry" which is about the same thing, but maybe more on the industrial side.  The effect is awesome and I got some really cool pictures.
I am a punky, sophisticated lesbian (or something similar).

DigitalCrapShoveler

Whoa, that is a pretty cool idea.
Member #285 - Civilian

Made in Taiwan

Looks pretty nice. It's funny that the liquid really stays inside the untreated areas, feels like there's an invisible border that it should not pass.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Made in Taiwan on October 24, 2014, 10:29:06 AMLooks pretty nice. It's funny that the liquid really stays inside the untreated areas, feels like there's an invisible border that it should not pass.

Just think of all the applications for just bloodletting alone.
Member #285 - Civilian