Prepress praise

Started by motormount, September 15, 2016, 02:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

I like to make Christmas Cookies
It's a lot of hard work, Every year I say I'm not going to do it this year.
and then I do :laugh:

Farabomb

Mom's butter strips are a x-mas tradition. Paula Deen spec amounts of butter and a 70's spec cookie gun.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Tracy

sounds yummy, and a cookie gun! what a concept
sounds quick!!!

Tracy

I just googled the cookie gun, I might have to give it a go.
I got Martha Stewarts Cookie Book (before she went to jail) :laugh:
Lots o good cookies in there, I love the book
It is in sections for different types of cookies

A great gift for cookie bakers!!

Farabomb

It's pretty much a cookie spackle gun. The cookies look like this and are one of the few desserts I eat. Hopefully mom will recover from the stroke, UTI and cracked ribs or I may have to bake the damn things.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Possum

They look like an abacus. :azn:
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DPSprint

they are very cool!
wishing your mum a speedy recovery ;-)

Farabomb

Thanks, going to see the bridge troll after work. The stroke really threw her off and she knows it. It sucks when you can tell something is wrong but your brain can't process it. Tomorrow I have to take her to the doc so maybe we'll find some things out.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Tracy

She would prolly think it very kool if you made the cookies this year!!
They do look good, I love a crunchy cookie

DigiCorn

Quote from: Possum on September 20, 2016, 12:31:10 PMThey look like an abacus. :azn:
I thought maybe there was a hidden message in there, like in braille or morse code.

"I really hate you, Love, Mom."
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Farabomb

That's a great idea. Code anti-school messages in them and sell them at the bake sale. X-mas church bake sale with anti-relegion and pro-satan messages. Cookies for the boss with cyanide in them...

Wait, that's a little too far, huh?

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Possum

Bring some to work with subliminal messages, like "Stop being a ________ and give me a raise while you're at it."
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

StudioMonkey

I did some Halloween cookies once in the shape of fingers with an almond for the fingernail and filled with raspberry jam (jelly).
Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

born2print

Speaking of Halloween, I was thinking this morning that Schneider would be a bomb-ass costume!
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but...