Output file for die maker

Started by Nivin, September 26, 2014, 07:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: andyfest on September 30, 2014, 01:57:46 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 30, 2014, 01:00:10 PMI have a question. How many people out there do a shit-ton of charity work?
Not a shit-ton, because the corporate suits are far too selfish to spend their potential profits on charity. Their BMWs and Jags do cost a lot to service. We do just enough charity work that they can use it as a marketing tool to make them look like good corporate citizens.

Hahaha, it just so happens the owner here drives a BAD ASS Benzo. He has 3 houses, one in Cali and was born with a silver-ladel up his over-dialated anus-hole. He more or less does everything for prestige and his community reputation. He also happens to be totally against any kind of employee interaction, so all your queries, complaints and requests gets funneled through the PM, also not a fan of confrontation and sent to the big boss. By the time it gets back to him, all he hears is "blah, blah, blah, I want money."
Member #285 - Civilian

jimking

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 30, 2014, 02:15:19 PM
Quote from: andyfest on September 30, 2014, 01:57:46 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on September 30, 2014, 01:00:10 PMI have a question. How many people out there do a shit-ton of charity work?
Not a shit-ton, because the corporate suits are far too selfish to spend their potential profits on charity. Their BMWs and Jags do cost a lot to service. We do just enough charity work that they can use it as a marketing tool to make them look like good corporate citizens.

Hahaha, it just so happens the owner here drives a BAD ASS Benzo. He has 3 houses, one in Cali and was born with a silver-ladel up his over-dialated anus-hole. He more or less does everything for prestige and his community reputation. He also happens to be totally against any kind of employee interaction, so all your queries, complaints and requests gets funneled through the PM, also not a fan of confrontation and sent to the big boss. By the time it gets back to him, all he hears is "blah, blah, blah, I want money."
I tell you, that kind of boss is pretty much common in these parts. Its one reason the US is in the economic mess that it is in. We hear "politically" constantly no one is entitled to their job etc...food shelter, however I constantly hear employers---entrepreneurs speak as though they are entitled in this country. We hear about leaches collecting foodstamps, welfare, unemployment, even those on medicare and social security are demonized as leaches. In this day of age it's socialize the losses, capitalize the profits...more money has been directed towards the top 2% than anytime in human history, more so than bottom feeding welfare folk. 85 people on this planet have more capital than 3.5 billion. So, what you see is a stuck up scumbag of a boss in a suit. I've had a few myself.
END of RANT..

maxpower

do a pdf export, open in illustrator, select only die colour, cut and paste to new layer, delete the first layer.