Trying to rebuild from the fire....need equipment

Started by Skryber, January 05, 2011, 07:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilbear

If you have sufficient cash available from the Insurance company, a very good choice would have the Pres phoning area companies to see if they are available for purchase in cash and then search the companies for equipment desired and you would get the clients coming along after the merger. Downside is the remaining rent on the facilities.

gnubler

Quote from: Chilbear on January 06, 2011, 08:16:06 PMhave the Pres phoning area companies to see if they are available for purchase in cash and then search the companies for equipment desired and you would get the clients coming along after the merger.

My boss recently did this with a mass mailing (inquiring about a buyout of shops that are going down) and with blindly mailed form letters he got a few bites but nothing that worked for us. Worth a shot, though.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Ore

We have a Creo Lotum Quantum platesetter with a 5 drawer loader the boss says is for sale and a topez scanner. If you are interested you can email me at Leverett@cedargraphicsinc.com,then i can get you more info. We are located in Cedar Rapids Iowa.