Need A Little Input...

Started by DigitalCrapShoveler, April 03, 2009, 09:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Yep, in the Dynastrip area, for sure; where we won't bore everyone else witless.    :laugh:

It's a quirky app, but once it gels, and you get used to a few annoyances at the way "works", it's really OK. Not as stable/solid as PREPS, i get the impression; but nevertheless OK.
Odd things you can do with it...today I had a 2 up complete landscape A4 job. Only had a portrait Template. Just re-sized the A4 pages to landscape...saved "new" Sheet to Templates Library...instant new LS Template; all in about 30 secs. All marks/bars etc.

Now Joe or someone's gonna come along and tell me you can do that in PREPs...   :laugh:

Anyway, just in your own time; PM me, and we'll kick off. If you're doing much manual imposing, you stand to save hours per week.
Then you'll be able to check your own work 4 times!    :tongue:

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

Quote from: frailer on April 16, 2009, 06:33:49 AMYep, in the Dynastrip area, for sure; where we won't bore everyone else witless.    :laugh:

It's a quirky app, but once it gels, and you get used to a few annoyances at the way "works", it's really OK. Not as stable/solid as PREPS, i get the impression; but nevertheless OK.
Odd things you can do with it...today I had a 2 up complete landscape A4 job. Only had a portrait Template. Just re-sized the A4 pages to landscape...saved "new" Sheet to Templates Library...instant new LS Template; all in about 30 secs. All marks/bars etc.

Now Joe or someone's gonna come along and tell me you can do that in PREPs...   :laugh:

Anyway, just in your own time; PM me, and we'll kick off. If you're doing much manual imposing, you stand to save hours per week.
Then you'll be able to check your own work 4 times!    :tongue:

Ummmm...you can do that in Preps. :tongue:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Quote from: Joe on April 16, 2009, 10:44:42 AMUmmmm...you can do that in Preps. :tongue:

Damn, I knew it!      :embarrassed:

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.