News:

Main Menu

Adobe Media Player

Started by frailer, April 20, 2008, 05:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Anyone else downloaded it yet?

http://www.adobe.com/products/mediaplayer/viewers/

Like one of the rats of Hamelin, I followed the Adobe piper, and did it...just cos it was there.   :embarrassed:    Looks slick enough.   :undecided:

Shall play with it more later...when I'm in the mood.   :cheesy:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

I'm tellin' ya...World Domination baby! Anytime a company tries to tend to too many fires it ends up burning the house down.

But it's pretty slick looking. And seems to work fairly well. I could watch the whole current season of Survivor if I wanted to.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

ninjaPB_43

Too many hands in too many pies and eventiually you get minced meat in your apple..   yuk..  :tongue:   Im downloading to check it out too..

Edit: Awesome!!  Episodes of Bikini Destinations..   :evil:   :cheesy:
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

almaink

Hey thats supposed to be for Tutorials when your at work! :wink:
OS10.6.8  OS10.10.5
Windows 10
Cannon C6000
Oce TDS 860
Kodak Digimaster 9110
Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers

gnubler

Quote from: Joe  on April 20, 2008, 08:05:14 AMAnytime a company tries to tend to too many fires it ends up burning the house down.

No kidding. Makes me think of Quark's web design feature. Sick.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david