Anyone know what this font is?

Started by beck, January 27, 2011, 08:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina The Turd Polisher

Ambidextrous, Double-jointed Prepress Slave
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 04, 2011, 10:40:09 AMWe have discussed this, haven't we? Fear not, oh furry one.... I would never let my two favorite ladies duke it out.

Duke it out? No. But a key knife fight, however ...  :undecided:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: youston on May 04, 2011, 06:13:25 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 04, 2011, 10:40:09 AMWe have discussed this, haven't we? Fear not, oh furry one.... I would never let my two favorite ladies duke it out.

Quiet, you!
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 04, 2011, 07:26:47 PM
Quote from: youston on May 04, 2011, 06:13:25 PM

Quiet, you!

:dev2:

DigitalCrapShoveler

BTW, chick in the picture? One and the same.
Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 04, 2011, 07:44:59 PMBTW, chick in the picture? One and the same.

Same as what ... the dude in the picture? Your skills with Photoshop have reached a new level, my friend. You should seriously consider doing that for a living.  :wink:

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 04, 2011, 07:54:34 PMHahahahaha, you're retarded.

Oh, if only! To ride that tiny yellow bus by myself, without headgear and rubber pants, is a lifelong dream of mine.

DigitalCrapShoveler

It's not as glamorous as I make it sound. Yesterday, the driver made me sit up front because I kept hittin' on the chicks. WTF is this world coming to?!?
Member #285 - Civilian

Quote from: youston on May 04, 2011, 08:00:31 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on May 04, 2011, 07:54:34 PMHahahahaha, you're retarded.

Oh, if only! To ride that tiny yellow bus by myself, without headgear and rubber pants, is a lifelong dream of mine.
Once upon a time ago, I worked with a press helper whose nickname was Shortbus. Shortbus really earned his moniker when he dropped the transmission of his dad's prized '81 Chevy.

The hilarious part was this was during 3rd shift, Shortbus dropped the tranny on the side of the plant where prepress is...there's only two of us in PP and we're doing our thing and hear this grinding BAM! What the hell could that be?? Minutes later, Shang the pressman, rolled into prepress laughing his ass off while giving us the Shortbus report. A moment I'll never forget.  :grin:
We all have issues. The only people that don't are the dead ones. ©2011 Joe  |  doomed ©2011 david

youston

Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 04, 2011, 08:14:10 PM

Once upon a time ago, I worked with a press helper whose nickname was Shortbus. Shortbus really earned his moniker when he dropped the transmission of his dad's prized '81 Chevy.

The hilarious part was this was during 3rd shift, Shortbus dropped the tranny on the side of the plant where prepress is...there's only two of us in PP and we're doing our thing and hear this grinding BAM! What the hell could that be?? Minutes later, Shang the pressman, rolled into prepress laughing his ass off while giving us the Shortbus report. A moment I'll never forget.  :grin:

There is -- or used to be -- a kickass band here called Special Ed & the Shortbus Bluegrass Band.  :laugh:

Quote from: youston on May 04, 2011, 08:16:27 PM
Quote from: Sabrina The Turd Polisher on May 04, 2011, 08:14:10 PM

There is -- or used to be -- a kickass band here called Special Ed & the Shortbus Bluegrass Band.  :laugh:
Fine name!

Farabomb

How do you think I got to school? Wasn't alone though, had a low functioning girl that would sing to me. My discman was my best friend for those rides.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Skryber

Anyone know what font this is?
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff