He-e-elp! backsave please...

Started by frailer, December 22, 2011, 03:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrepressCrapFixer

:cane:
Hi all,
Need another IDML.  Much Thanks in advance.
CC2Idml
::)
macOSX 12.7 Monterey • Prinergy 10 • Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 • Q800 Trendsetter w/ MCU • Epson Sure Color P7000

PrepressCrapFixer

macOSX 12.7 Monterey • Prinergy 10 • Adobe Creative Cloud 2022 • Q800 Trendsetter w/ MCU • Epson Sure Color P7000

PrepressCrapFixer

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

PrepressCrapFixer

PrepressCrapFixer

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

PrepressCrapFixer

:)
Thanks a lot Joe!
I spent some time just catching up on post when you replied (perfect timing).  I know that I might come across as that one guy who only shows up when he "needs" something.  I have gone through some tough times in the past few years that just soured me on almost all things social media related.  I have always felt part of a family at b4print and just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my brothers and sisters in prepress for the years of advice, tips and all around amusing stories.  JOE has done a great job of hosting this site along with his team of moderators.  I was there when Prepress Forums was sold off to the "Reflex Blue" (thats the Devil to those in the know).  THANK YOU JOE for taking over the helm by offering this place.

Farabomb

I knew you from the old place, you'll always have a spot here in my eyes.  :drunk3:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

PrepressCrapFixer

:azn: Thanks F-bomb.  BTW love the avatar.  Get's my vote, if I can stomach the polls at all this round :shoots_self:
 ...but that's another topic all together...

Farabomb

I think Skryber printed out a lawn sign for her house. If I worked at a real print shop I would have done the same. That and a vote for my dog sign. Both choices are better than the ones we presently have.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

PrepressCrapFixer

Tracy

Yeah it's a tuff one this year, I will be voting for things
I care about rather than the person.

For me, Supreme Court Justice Seats, Economy
prolly all you can do this time around

Farabomb

We can vote all we want but they just do whatever anyway.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job