News:

Main Menu

Nexus 9

Started by Joe, October 15, 2014, 03:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Quote from: delooch on October 16, 2014, 03:26:32 PM
Quote from: Farabomb on October 16, 2014, 11:53:28 AMMy nexus 7 is an ASUS and it's great.

i have (2) 32gb 1st gen 7's. they are awesome. i stream media from a NAS so the storage is plenty, would like an sd slot though.

one of the tablets micro usb jack is getting sloppy though, hoping theres a simple fix.

There probably is. Buy a new Nexus 9. Google appreciates your business and you are important to them.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Hey D, how'd you get a picture of me sitting in the front room? ;D
Member #285 - Civilian

delooch

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on October 16, 2014, 03:50:48 PMHey D, how'd you get a picture of me sitting in the front room? ;D

hes a role model, and im a stalker!

Farabomb

You could use stickmount and a USB to go cable to expand storage but it's far from a clean way to do it.

I have the 32 as well. Rooted and running multiboot with slimrom and unbutu but honestly it's more to just screw around with. Hopefully when Lollipop is released the devs with turn around a rom quick.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job