News:

Main Menu

Pre press tutorial

Started by kirami, April 28, 2016, 02:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ear

party? I'm in...
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Slappy

:popcorn:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

born2print

How will I laugh tomorrow...
when I can't even smile today?

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

born2print

That's a shame, if it's not a robot, just having a bit of fun with a typo  :-[

Possum

Ya gotta have a tougher skin than that to survive on the interwebs.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Tracy

He was posting over on the Screen 8600S thread today

It's all good  :D

Possum

We're not all that scary, not since DCS left. And Gnubler took her knives and went home.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

Farabomb

Not to worry, I make up for Gnub's lack of knives.

Like seriously, I probably have over 5 either on me or in my bags.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Ear

I'm a weapon-toting mountain goat too. Between the bag and the Jeep, half-dozen blades between 2" and 20'... gotta have something big enough to cut them plates.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Quote from: Ear on May 05, 2016, 10:18:59 AMI'm a weapon-toting mountain goat too. Between the bag and the Jeep, half-dozen blades between 2" and 20'... gotta have something big enough to cut them plates.

I see what you did there!
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

born2print

You guys make me think of Dwight Schrute

Ear

Schrute... Clavin... ees all good. :cool:

Joe

Quote from: born2print on May 05, 2016, 10:40:57 AMYou guys make me think of Dwight Schrute

Funny you bring up Dwight. I'm in the process of of migrating our crappy shared hosting email to Rackspace email. Looking through their tutorial the domain they use is dundermifflin.com and the email address is dwight@dundermifflin.com. :rotf:

Here is a Schrute buck for you!

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.