RIP for Mutoh Value Jet with Value Cut

Started by tuff_gong, December 01, 2015, 01:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuff_gong

We use Flexi Print, and not too happy with it. Boss wants to get into vehicle wraps. What kinda rip is good?
"Cops Nab Co-Eds in Pot Orgy"

Skryber

We have always used Onyx. I was using Production House (with a cutter) and moved up to THRIVE (now using white ink  :banana: ). I like THRIVE a lot. I have nothing to compare to though.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Skryber

It shoots to both our Flatbed and Mutoh VJ.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

tuff_gong

Will check out, thanks. My idea was to dump wife format and stick to our core business. I've already given notice that if we start doing mylar balloons, I'm outta here.

Farabomb

I'm not a fan of the wife format but the GF keeps pushing to get into it and I'm resisting.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

tuff_gong

Ear

"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

Quote from: tuff_gong on December 02, 2015, 07:52:43 AMWill check out, thanks. My idea was to dump wife format and stick to our core business. I've already given notice that if we start doing mylar balloons, I'm outta here.

I'm well medicated today so don't mind me.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job