copyright infringement

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, June 17, 2009, 05:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

DigitalCrapShoveler

Member #285 - Civilian

tapdn

cute kid... is that DCS 2 or DCS 3?
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

youston

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 10, 2009, 09:20:28 AM
http://www.newline.com/cm_downloads/pr/gummo_photos_1538.jpg
Re: copyright infringement

Cooooock-a-doodle doo, doodle doo, doodle doo.

DigitalCrapShoveler

Hahahahahaha, water's too clean.

That's the Gummo, man. A most bizarre movie set in Ohio. It gets really bad when the chocolate bar comes into play.

Cover your ears Beer...

This particular character, kills cats he finds with a pellet gun and sells them to the Asians.
Member #285 - Civilian

beermonster

Leave me here in my - stark raving sick sad little world

Skryber

I like the scene where he works out to Madonna using spoons tied together as dumbbells. And of course the drunk beat up a folding chair scene. Classy folks they are.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

youston

Quote from: Skryber on December 10, 2009, 10:08:58 AMI like the scene where he works out to Madonna using spoons tied together as dumbbells. And of course the drunk beat up a folding chair scene. Classy folks they are.

"Don't let 'im do that to ya ... geet 'im, geet 'im!"

You know the party has gone awry when the guests start turning on the furniture.