Any problems with Firefox + Flash?

Started by gnubler, February 21, 2008, 12:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

I'm looking into this issue, as one of my websites' Flash slideshow is no longer working. This coincided with the Firefox 2.0.0.12 update I did last week. The slideshow still works fine on IE. However, I can view Flash content on random other websites, so I'm trying to determine if the problem is mine alone.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered the same or similar bug with the latest FF update.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

I just had a Flash update like two days ago, gnub..   not sure what version..   Did you get the same update?
People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley

gnubler

Oh boy, I spoke too soon. I found the problem to be a setting for image hotlinking on my server - for some reason it was blocking the slideshow images. Problem is now solved.

My Flash update was for 9,0,115,0. However, there's a ton of this "flash not working" stuff out on the interwebs. Thank goodness I'm out of that loop now.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

ninjaPB_43

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won't notice their behavior that made you change.  -Bob Marley