Any way to convert an iScript document into a more useful file??

Started by Fontaholic, January 24, 2014, 11:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnubler

This thread just gave me deja vu. No idea why seeing as most threads here are usually upbeat & helpful. :laugh:

Want us to kill her for you?
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Fontaholic

Quote from: gnubler on January 27, 2014, 01:59:33 PMThis thread just gave me deja vu. No idea why seeing as most threads here are usually upbeat & helpful. :laugh:

Nah -- if I was to have you folks kill anyone for me, it'd be my co-worker who has the annoying habit of pointing out everything wrong that I do (and the even more annoying habit of being right)...

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

Skryber

Quote from: gnubler on January 27, 2014, 01:59:33 PMThis thread just gave me deja vu. No idea why seeing as most threads here are usually upbeat & helpful. :laugh:

Bad flashbacks coming in.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Fontaholic

On a related note --

SInce it looks like I'm working from the customer's PDF, would one of you kind souls mind checking it out for me and converting it to 100% Black if it needs to be?  PLMK.

("If" it needs to be?  HA!  Who am I kidding? [Myself, mainly...])

Cheers, John the Fontaholic :drunk3:

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job