News:

Main Menu

Rip Advice

Started by Santa, October 02, 2015, 07:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikie

Yeah it's evo. It talks about template based automation so it looks like prejobs is there, but I doubt RBA.... that shit was expensive!

http://graphics.kodak.com/US/en/Product/printing_workflow/Workflow_Management/Prinergy/Prinergy_Evo/default.htm

Santa

I was told this is what took EVO's place.  Guy kept calling it Prinergy light.  Will let you know next week.

Farabomb

Prinergy doesn't suck but don't trust a word out of the salesman's mouth. Probably the same lying dude we bought our system from. He'll be all over your shop until the check clears then you'll never hear from him again.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Santa

So went with Xitron Navigator. Installation finished up last week..so far so good.....put a job in the rip, proof spit out one end..plate the other...and they wound up looking pretty close.

Ear

Excellent. I love it when things turn out better than bad.
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black