Just in case somebody should need OS 9....

Started by Possum, December 16, 2014, 10:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Ear on December 17, 2014, 03:06:41 PM
Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 17, 2014, 01:34:47 PM
Quote from: Joe on December 17, 2014, 01:31:45 PM
Quote from: david on December 17, 2014, 01:26:24 PMthey are one and the same you know, that's why they always show up together...

It is suspicious...am I right?

I've never met either one of them, because we are one.
I've spoken to both of you fags on the phone.

They may share a brain but they are each their own special meat-sack.

I could talk like you if I wanted to. You prove nothing.
Member #285 - Civilian

Ear

I don't need to prove anything. I know what I know. And no one can talk like Gnubler... like a cross between Jessica Rabbit and Harvey Fierstein. :rotf:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: Ear on December 17, 2014, 06:11:12 PMI don't need to prove anything. I know what I know. And no one can talk like Gnubler... like a cross between Jessica Rabbit and Harvey Fierstein. :rotf:

She does not, either. She sounds like a battered woman with no self-esteem and would jump 10 feet in the air if you waved hello to her. Harvey Fierstein? I think not.
Member #285 - Civilian

Fontaholic

Quote from: Joe on December 17, 2014, 12:37:53 PMSo DCS, gnubler, and G_Town all show up within 24 hours. The end is near!

The Three Prepressmen of the Apocalypse...?

Cheers, John the Fontaholic :drunk3:

Ear

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on December 18, 2014, 08:41:46 AM
Quote from: Ear on December 17, 2014, 06:11:12 PMI don't need to prove anything. I know what I know. And no one can talk like Gnubler... like a cross between Jessica Rabbit and Harvey Fierstein. :rotf:

She does not, either. She sounds like a battered woman with no self-esteem and would jump 10 feet in the air if you waved hello to her. Harvey Fierstein? I think not.
I know what I heard. I think it was on a Monday... she was probably chain-smoking all weekend. :shrug:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

Joe

Quote from: Fontaholic on December 18, 2014, 10:46:49 AM
Quote from: Joe on December 17, 2014, 12:37:53 PMSo DCS, gnubler, and G_Town all show up within 24 hours. The end is near!

The Three Prepressmen of the Apocalypse...?

Cheers, John the Fontaholic :drunk3:

Except one is a woman. You guess which one that is. :rotf:
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Ear

David

we all know it's the one named G-Town...  or is it DCS...

can't tell the two apart.
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca