Photoshop CC program now at 10 buck a month

Started by mwc, September 06, 2013, 01:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

The best is when a huge company sends files for a spot color job with crap .jpeg versions of their logo. You fire off an email saying you need a vector, spot version of the logo. They answer with "that's all they have".

Five minutes of google-fu gets you a vector version with spots just because it's easier than dealing with them.

It's like the printing company that couldn't calculate the spine size because they didn't have a thickness for 100# gloss text on their "list". Think that one took 30 seconds to find the info. It's maddening how people care so clueless, yet still get paid.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

David

follow the yellow brick road...

click your heels together 3 times and repeat the words... there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

David

Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

jannatul18

As it is a very old post,I dont know the option is still available or not!
Jannatul
Hobbyist photographer |graphic designer|
clipping path service expert

mwc

I think the offer was replaced, but it looks like there is a new similar bundle at the same price.
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

cpking

Its really interested i am really eager to get this.