News:

Main Menu

Hotfolder & nexus rip

Started by geminianspark, May 18, 2010, 12:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geminianspark

I was trying to create a new hotfolder and somehow it appears i set our "hotfolder" folder to be a hotfolder instead of a folder INSIDE the hotfolder.  So NOW, it added a spooler and "processed" all the other hot folders.  HOW do i take the folder back to NOT being a hotfolder? 

EmptyWords

In the workflows pane, select the workflow you just made w/ the wrong root hotfolder, right click or hold control key down while clicking, this will bring up a menu w/ Edit..., Properties..., Delete, etc, find and select the Add Hotfolder. In the menu that will come up either type the new path in the Hot Folder field or click on the button to the right of the field, from there you can reset which hotfolder you want.

Or

If you use the monitors pane, select the workflow w/ the wrong hotfolder, then hit command e, this will bring up the hotfolder edit menu, then you can reset the hotfolder path, much faster than the top one.
Esko Automation Engine  •  Imaging Engine  •  Nexus  •  Odystar  •  Neo  •  ArtPro  •  ArtPro+ Layout
Esko ArtPro+ Advanced  •  ArtPro+ Essentials  •  Esko PowerStepper/PowerLayout  •  Kodak Preps 8
Hyphen ImpoProof 8400S  •  CGS Oris ColorTuner // Web  •  Epson Stylus Pro 7900  •  Apogee Prepress
Agfa/Screen Avalon  •  Xerox iGen  •  Versant 180  •  Iridesse  •  Mark Andy  •  Heidelberg  •  Kirk-Rudy

geminianspark

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

My HERO!!!!!!!!!

G_Town

Quote from: geminianspark on May 19, 2010, 10:50:50 AMTHANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!

My HERO!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I love hot folders, these sausages were never taught how to use them therefor they are evil and scary :angry:

geminianspark

Fortunately... this sausage is learning! :tongue:

G_Town

Quote from: geminianspark on May 19, 2010, 12:51:45 PMFortunately... this sausage is learning! :tongue:

:kickass:

These numb nuts will sit and print out 40 items on at a time....makes me twitch when I see them do it.