News:

Main Menu

EAL composing .. question

Started by frailer, January 21, 2015, 07:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

See shots. Am trying to make all 100K stroke and fills Overprint. This one obviously isn't it.Not requesting an EAL, just a signal as to what's missing or incorrect in the components.
Downer Tenix I changed separately to 100K; was 4C Black.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

I assume you are just doing this as an exercise in making EAL's as Pitstop already has some of these that came with the standard install. Here are screen shots of the included Global Change and two EAL's for dealing with black overprint. Open them up and see how they did it. A good learning experience.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Correct... and yes, I shall.  :laugh:

Of course... a GC on the first one.  --->  KISS
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman

abc

Also what might be interesting to know is that you can save a Global Change as an Action List, so again you can see the construction of it or use it as a basis for modifying and creating your own Action List.

abc

Don't forget to specify the correct overprint mode as well (OPM)

frailer

frailer

Got back into some EAL writing today; it's simple enough, I guess, just have to get used to 'logical operators', bringing Operators in.. arranging stuff.
Starting to think 'Enfocus'..    :smiley:

Having said that, shall now start to look like the slow kid up the back of the class playing with the pencil case, as until we bite the bullet later in the year we'll be restricted v12, as on 10.6.8 here.

Hope you guys enjoy adding bleed... :bitterandtwisted:

abc

We just sent the invitations out for the May workshop. If you want anything covered in that then just let me know.
The agenda still has some slots open.