News:

Main Menu

Hidden Links

Started by frailer, December 12, 2013, 07:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frailer

Pretty good files. But Spot UVs, Foil etc. showing as LoRes. How likely is it I in fact have them, but they're 'hidden'. Where to look? How to rule out their being hidden, to prevent egg-on-face.
Screenshot.

Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Joe

If you click the little flyout menu on the layers pallet does it show like the image below or does it say "Hide All Layers"? If it shows as "Show All Layers" click it to show the hidden ones.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

frailer

Yep. Done a 'Show All Layers. I think they're AWL. Cheers. I'll stick my neck out and ask for them. Done a Mac Search on one of the file names. No result.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

DigiCorn

"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Tracy

What is in the layer when you open it up?
is there a sublayer turned off? I know it's probably not this, but who knows

David

I am thinking the same as Tracy, a hidden sub layer inside one of the others
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

Grimace

Quote from: david on December 13, 2013, 09:21:30 AMI am thinking the same as Tracy, a hidden sub layer inside one of the others

But wouldn't Joe's suggestion remedy that?

DigiCorn

No one is on my side. Again.  :angry:
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway