Mobile Web sites

Started by David, July 25, 2011, 08:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Only if you have clumsy fat fingers that tend to fight each other while typing.    :laugh:
Prepress guy - Retired - Working from home
Livin' la Vida Loca

gnubler

I don't...but I have a clumsy fat brain that seems to be turning retarded.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Slappy

Have you run across iFlyMobi yet? Aside from the unnecessary use of the lower case "i" in the their name, it seems like a good place to start if you don't want to be bothered with coding something from scratch. I'm sure I've seen others out there, but I don't deal with it so much and nothing else comes to mind. I'll try to keep watch & post more if I see 'em though.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

David

thanks Slappy, I'll check it out!
Livin' la Vida Loca

David

here's the PAP version of Mobile banner apps Banner Maker Pro

Do you think this would be worth the money?

I'm almost googled out doing research on this...
Livin' la Vida Loca

Joe

I prefer using Photoshop for my graphics and prefer using .png files over .gif and .jpeg where feasible.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Photoshop doesn't have the Smear plugin. Your loss.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

David

I'm thinking I need the Smear 2.1.5 plugin, I want to upgrade before the upgrade is ready.

Livin' la Vida Loca