5.5 glitch or corrupted?

Started by stacyk, November 07, 2011, 06:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacyk

Not sure how long it has been doing this but i have finally had enough.
My indesign (5.5) swatches wont let me change any process colours i create.
I can create them no worries but if I try and adjust them it defaults to the pantone screen (yes it does have process and cmyk still selected). Has anyone else had this issue or can tell me how to fix it.

THX :)

stacyk

here is a screen grab :)

DigitalCrapShoveler

Don't have that problem, or just never seen it. Can you post the InDesign file for us to look at? I am curious about a few things.
Member #285 - Civilian

stacyk

lol every doc i make is too big to upload so have uploaded it to yousendit, link below...
https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2dkcHBOUnFRWUs5TE5Vag

I have just created a new doc as it is a software problem, not file specific.
All my documents have this issue, supplied files and created files.
I have used a default swatch for this doc as this issues affects both default and created swatches.

DigitalCrapShoveler

I cannot reproduce the problem in 5.5. Everything is working the way it should. Maybe you have some corrupt color prefs or even a corrupt color library. Have you tried trashing your preferences?
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on November 07, 2011, 07:54:29 PMI cannot reproduce the problem in 5.5. Everything is working the way it should. Maybe you have some corrupt color prefs or even a corrupt color library. Have you tried trashing your preferences?
Or running applejack?   :undecided:
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

stacyk

you rock  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
THANKYOU deleted my indesign prefs and all is good, now to re-customise indesign......

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: stacyk on November 07, 2011, 08:15:33 PMyou rock  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
THANKYOU deleted my indesign prefs and all is good, now to re-customise indesign......

Nah, just simple deduction. :wink:

After you get your prefs set back up... SAVE THEM somewhere else. That way, when it happens again, and it will... you don't have to rebuild everything again. Just sayin'.
Member #285 - Civilian

PR Treefrog

DCS you are the BOMB!!!!
 :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:
(Stacy's co-worker) lol