Kodak MatchPrint Inkjet v5.2 DONGLE for sale

Started by benr, June 27, 2016, 12:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benr

License dongle for Kodak MatchPrint Inkjet (KPS MPI) v5.2 FOR SALE

Mark2

I can see its been awhile since this was posted, but do you still have the dongle?

swampymarsh

Just to be sure that all 3 are on offer:

• Dongle
  • Valid License Key XML File
  • Kodak's blessing on the transfer of license

Caveat emptor!

Farabomb

I'm willing to bet #3 is all but impossible.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

benr

Thanks, swampymarsh, for your vote of confidence.

To anyone interested: no, #3 is not possible. Despite every other major software player (Adobe, Microsoft, etc.) having been challenged and defeated on the point of legal license transfer (i.e. the allowing of second-hand sales, a point which goes back as far as the legality of sales of used *books*!), Kodak have not yet been moved on this matter.

So, no, the dongle would not come with Kodak's blessing. It would, however, come with a fully operational License Key XML file, and be able to do without limitation what it did when originally installed.

swampymarsh

Good no know benr!

This point #3 may make upgrades or support hard to get, however that may or may not be considered an issue for any end purchaser.