News:

Main Menu

Retrospect revisited

Started by DigiCorn, January 10, 2012, 09:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

I so miss being a tech geek. Stupid work, life, racing and girlfriend doesn't allow me the time to keep up.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Nick Burns

Quote from: Farabomb on January 24, 2012, 02:21:15 PMI so miss being a tech geek. Stupid work, life, racing and girlfriend doesn't allow me the time to keep up.

Your priorities are clearly out of order. If you rearranged just one of these it would make things much easier for you...

Fixed -> Stupid work, life, racing and Stupid girlfriend
Oh by the way, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Farabomb

She has a bit of geek in her (besides me) and loves playing video games so she's not all bad.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Nick Burns

Quote from: Farabomb on January 24, 2012, 03:30:38 PMShe has a bit of geek in her (besides me) and loves playing video games so she's not all bad.

That's cool, as long as her console's in the kitchen.
Oh by the way, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Farabomb

She bought me my latest console and has no issue with me spending hours dicking around in Skyrim instead of paying all my attention to her.

The kitchen is real close to the living room but she's a much better baker than cook. I handle most of the cooking duties.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job