GRACoL Question

Started by pspdfppdfxhd, September 24, 2016, 07:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Joe on September 28, 2016, 01:34:56 PMWho is on first?

Dunno, but I suppose reflex blue will be on fifth. (cylinder on the press I mean)

Farabomb

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on September 28, 2016, 03:22:43 PMThis is all for a lasagna pan label that will end up in walmart. If we dont ace that reflex blue.... can you just imagine how pissed off those shoppers will be?
I'm amazed they aren't getting the printing done in China where their cheap shit pan is made.

The only concern for walmart shoppers is the $.99 price on the label. They use only the best lasagna pans for cooking their meth.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

andyfest

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on September 28, 2016, 04:05:31 PM
Quote from: Joe on September 28, 2016, 01:34:56 PMWho is on first?

Dunno, but I suppose reflex blue will be on fifth. (cylinder on the press I mean)

I thought the WalMart "Equate" logo was always PMS 287?
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

pspdfppdfxhd

pspdfppdfxhd

It is all a very humbling experience. Just when you think you're pretty good, along comes a curve ball that pulls you out of your shoes. Never fails.

Speaking of curve balls, how about that wild card race in the American league east?

Can hardly bear to watch these final 4 games. It's like the playoffs already, and if we do make it to the 1 game playoff how nerve wracking that will be. Looks like the BlueJays have reflex blue in their logos.....ARRRRG!

Farabomb

The thing is, it's not a curve, it's a doctored pitch that's impossible to hit. No need to get yourself down because you couldn't do the impossible.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Farabomb on September 29, 2016, 10:32:04 AMThe thing is, it's not a curve, it's a doctored pitch that's impossible to hit. No need to get yourself down because you couldn't do the impossible.

Thanks, yeah, I hear you.

I know it's not a good trait to take it all on yourself. You can end up chasing your tail and running around in circles. Its' worse when management just assumes you will figure EVERYTHING out. :drunk3:  :drunk3:

Farabomb

The problem is overall I have been able to figure almost everything out. All that gets me is, "well, how come you couldn't do that too?"

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

pspdfppdfxhd

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Farabomb on September 29, 2016, 10:32:04 AMThe thing is, it's not a curve, it's a doctored pitch that's impossible to hit. No need to get yourself down because you couldn't do the impossible.

Maybe the highly illegal "spitball?"

GO BLUE JAYS!  :drunk3:

Farabomb

Or the throw a beer at the opposing team's players pitch Jay's fans are known for.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Farabomb on October 07, 2016, 11:23:40 AMOr the throw a beer at the opposing team's players pitch Jay's fans are known for.

I KNEW that comment would come from someone eventually....

Hey, the attendance at that game was about 49,000 so the other 48,999 were well behaved.....why the hell they sell beers in tall cans has always been a mystery to me. There is always a wack job in the crowd of that size.

DigiCorn

Quote from: Farabomb on October 07, 2016, 11:23:40 AMOr the throw a beer at the opposing team's players pitch Jay's fans are known for.
Who's Jay? Jay Leno?
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Farabomb

Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on October 07, 2016, 01:09:49 PM

Hey, the attendance at that game was about 49,000 so the other 48,999 were well behaved.....why the hell they sell beers in tall cans has always been a mystery to me. There is always a wack job in the crowd of that size.
To be honest I know less than nothing about sports. I do know that your guys don't hold a candle to our metro area fans. It seems to be their job to get rip-roaring drunk and act like shitheads and that's even before they get into the stadium.

Now, in the tradition of the US of bullshit laws, You guys can't have canned beer anymore. Since someone else did something, everyone has to pay for them being an asshole.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

pspdfppdfxhd

Quote from: Farabomb on October 11, 2016, 08:22:00 AM
Quote from: pspdfppdfxhd on October 07, 2016, 01:09:49 PM

To be honest I know less than nothing about sports. I do know that your guys don't hold a candle to our metro area fans. It seems to be their job to get rip-roaring drunk and act like shitheads and that's even before they get into the stadium.

Now, in the tradition of the US of bullshit laws, You guys can't have canned beer anymore. Since someone else did something, everyone has to pay for them being an asshole.

Yes, but those cans are your 16oz pints, not the regular 12oz ones, and they cost about 12 bucks a pop. You would not believe how many people would come back to their seAts with 2 in hand, then 2 more..I could not afford it. Cups should have been the answer a long time ago but you know what they were worried about? It takes longer to pour out a cup of beer than to pass a can to you. All about the money.