Changing media size in prinergy

Started by Farabomb, October 20, 2016, 08:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farabomb

I have a 40x40 poster I'd like to print but my size limit is 42x32 or there abouts. The options to change size are grayed out so I can't change them there. I'm looking through the help file but that's being all that helpful.

Any ideas?
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Joe

I think you need a VLF license to go bigger. (Very Large Format)
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Tracy

I can make it work with XMF by not using a plate, proof only.
I know your on prinergy tho. so prolly no help

Joe

OK in Prinergy I can't find any mention of that kind of license but I know we had to buy something extra for a large plate sizes. I think maybe that is why we had to buy Preps Pro. The lesser versions wouldn't do plates as big as we need. I think anyway.

And I know in our short foray into XMF there was a large format license we had to get as well.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Farabomb

That's what I was thinking as it's just for a proof but knowing Kodak you need the print shop pro plugin ($75999.99) in order to print a slightly bigger picture.

It's just for a freebie print so I'll just reduce it and be on my way. I have far more important things to deal with.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         â€”Benjamin Franklin

My other job