How to convert an InDesign document to Word

Started by ratintrap, October 24, 2011, 08:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickself

Wow, take my drive home and look what happens - HIJACK!
No, Jason and I have never met, although now that I have my own platesetter and 40" press, I may be changing my phone number! But then, it's not hard to find someone in a town of less than 2,000!
Rick Self, Prepress Oldie
Mac Mini M1   G5 Quad-Core Intel Sierra  HP DesignJet Z6 44in   RICOH Pro C5200S
Fiery BCE5  Xitron Navigator v.13   Screen 8000II   Azura Plates   Komori L640

DigitalCrapShoveler

Quote from: rickself on October 25, 2011, 04:59:12 PMWow, take my drive home and look what happens - HIJACK!
No, Jason and I have never met, although now that I have my own platesetter and 40" press, I may be changing my phone number! But then, it's not hard to find someone in a town of less than 2,000!

I have a deep hatred for phones of any sort. You'll be okay. :laugh:

Besides, I have tried to escape Bruce for over 15 years now... I have given up. :wink:
Member #285 - Civilian

gnubler

I also have a deep hatred for phones of any sort. And Word.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Farabomb

Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

gnubler

Thx. It's been at least a week since someone posted that.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david