by delooch
October 22, 2014, 02:43:06 PM

xx

xx
Interactive InDesign document??
by youston
October 22, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

User Info

Welcome to B4Print.com. Please login or register.

Top Poster

gnubler gnubler
28,252 Posts
Joe Joe
27,883 Posts
DigitalCrapShoveler DigitalCrapShoveler
22,078 Posts
david david
12,968 Posts
Ear Ear
12,547 Posts

Forum Staff

Admin Admin
Administrator
Joe Joe
Administrator
david david
Global Moderator
frailer frailer
Global Moderator

Topic: Unbelievable Resource! (Read 56985 times) previous topic - next topic

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Re: Unbelievable Resource!
Reply #30
If reading ain't your thing, you could always use that one. I find, before I download, I copy and paste the PWs in a text file for future use. That's just me though.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• gnubler
Reply #31
We are downloading fools. Though I'm steering away from the huge image packs over 200Mb - it's just too big to bother with. I think the biggest file I've downloaded was around 48Mb and it took quite a while. Can only do one d/l at a time at each download site.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #32

We are downloading fools. Though I'm steering away from the huge image packs over 200Mb - it's just too big to bother with. I think the biggest file I've downloaded was around 48Mb and it took quite a while. Can only do one d/l at a time at each download site.

Yes, that is true. The multiple file DLs are the most irritating, only because one part ends up going corrupt, then I have to re-DL it. A small price to pay. I have so much shit, I can't even begin to find a starting point to sort.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• gnubler
Reply #33
I've been sorting as I go, but my vector collection is growing. Never more than 2 d/l going at the same time here.

So how long will this site last, I wonder.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #34
Get it while you can is what I would suggest. It's just too good to be true, but it is.

Reply #35
Wow like limewire for printers. nice. Thanks!!

Reply #36
Cool Site...
No worries of viruses??

Everyone have good results so far? Anything to be aware of.
Or are you just cool on the mac side?

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #37

Cool Site...
No worries of viruses??

I have been downloading off the site for a couple months now... never a problem. Gnubler is PC maybe she could shed some light. I have a feeling PCs are cool too... no viruses.

• gnubler
Reply #38

Cool Site...
No worries of viruses??

I have been downloading off the site for a couple months now... never a problem. Gnubler is PC maybe she could shed some light. I have a feeling PCs are cool too... no viruses.

Yes, I was downloading with it on Windows XP - no problems, but we run AVG anti-virus software. The only thing that bothered me, despite running the latest Firefox with Adblocker, was the occasional window full of PRON that appeared under my active window. Not cool. This is probably something better done at home.

• david
  • Global Moderator
  • Avast! Ye scurvy dog!
Reply #39
like you weren't looking for pron...

:huh:
Premedia Supervisor / Systems Manager
Mac -  OS X10.8.5   3.2 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon • PC - Windows 7
Esko-Artworks Suite 7 R6 • Prinergy V5.3.01 with Preps 6
HP 5000 • Epson 9900 • Epson 7900 • Kodak Approval XP • Lotem 800 Platesetters • Kodak FlexCel • Xerox 700

• gnubler
Reply #40

like you weren't looking for pron...

:huh:

I wasn't. But I added PB's email address to their lists so he should get plenty of opportunities to view PRON very soon.

• david
  • Global Moderator
  • Avast! Ye scurvy dog!
Reply #41
You're so nice to help PB out like that. I'm sure he'll appreciate it a bunch.
He's really a down to earth kinda guy, likes long walks on the beach, flowers, and the occasional pron email.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Premedia Supervisor / Systems Manager
Mac -  OS X10.8.5   3.2 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon • PC - Windows 7
Esko-Artworks Suite 7 R6 • Prinergy V5.3.01 with Preps 6
HP 5000 • Epson 9900 • Epson 7900 • Kodak Approval XP • Lotem 800 Platesetters • Kodak FlexCel • Xerox 700

Reply #42
Cool...Tks!

• gnubler
Reply #43
I'm back at the Heroturko treasure chest...TONS of website templates here, including quality Joomla templates...if anyone's interested. Grab them now before they go bye-bye!

Thanks again, DCS. Let the downloading commence.

• Joe
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #44

I'm back at the Heroturko treasure chest...TONS of website templates here, including quality Joomla templates...if anyone's interested. Grab them now before they go bye-bye!

Thanks again, DCS. Let the downloading commence.

Oooooh...Joomla Templates? Squealing tire sounds....ZOOOOOOOM.
Mac OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks | Prinergy 6.0.4 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

The wealth of the one percent richest people in the world amounts to $110 trillion. That's 65 times the total wealth of the bottom half of the world's population. The bottom half of the world's population owns the same as the richest 85 people in the world.