now ya see me - now ya dont
by Joe
November 24, 2014, 03:36:26 PM

xx
FusionPro slipsheet
by DCurry
November 24, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

User Info

Welcome to B4Print.com. Please login or register.

Top Poster

gnubler gnubler
28,252 Posts
Joe Joe
28,249 Posts
DigitalCrapShoveler DigitalCrapShoveler
22,650 Posts
david david
13,051 Posts
Ear Ear
12,898 Posts

Forum Staff

Admin Admin
Administrator
Joe Joe
Administrator
david david
Global Moderator
frailer frailer
Global Moderator

Topic: microstation .dgn file convert to pdf (Read 6615 times) previous topic - next topic

microstation .dgn file convert to pdf
i've spent hours on the phone with bentley got .dgn files 533 total...called our two local cad printers.They were like ??? Could of spoke with a dip shit.Anyone know how to turn these pos files into pdfs.looked all over google and its driving me nutz.see conversion software, etc. but read you can distill these files. vector art old school files.Bentley who makes microstation dgn gave us free viewer...but 533 sep files to pdf. rrrr.  Was hoping cad place could just drop in rip and run??Cust has call around and no luck. never dealt with this...hate no easy pdf deal. help...

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Re: microstation .dgn file convert to pdf
Reply #1
Can you send me a couple for tomorrow to test? I will look into it. I think I might be able to figure out a way to batch convert them.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #2
only got one file with me via email...dont you think a Fuckin Cad place could deal with?
Their still trying to figure out?? Got another place trying tomorrow.Whatever...so dumb to make a file so hard (at least for me)just pdf the thing...its all vector art....wish people would just accept.pdf pdf pdf...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrno lets make to so hard you got to buy extra software, you money hungry asses. Wish adobe would just take over the world. hahaha :blowup:

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #3

only got one file with me via email...dont you think a Fuckin Cad place could deal with?
Their still trying to figure out?? Got another place trying tomorrow.Whatever...so dumb to make a file so hard (at least for me)just pdf the thing...its all vector art....wish people would just accept.pdf pdf pdf...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrno lets make to so hard you got to buy extra software, you money hungry asses. Wish adobe would just take over the world. hahaha :blowup:

Let me know if you change your mind, or the "experts" can't figure it out. I may be a simple Prepress Maroon, but I am one with the Prepress Gods!
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction