Today at 08:39:10 AM

clip

question

xx
Spot UV from Photoshop
by Joe
December 18, 2014, 01:33:33 PM

xx
Just in case somebody should need OS 9....
by david
December 18, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

xx
Nexus 10.1.3 will be last version
by RMPrepress
December 18, 2014, 10:06:08 AM

xx
Amazon's new Fire TV box
by Joe
December 18, 2014, 09:44:41 AM

xx
Esko Imaging Engine - anyone have it?
by andyfest
December 17, 2014, 12:57:05 PM

xx
Stroke turns into a Fill
by DigitalCrapShoveler
December 17, 2014, 10:56:20 AM

User Info

Welcome to B4Print.com. Please login or register.

Top Poster

Joe Joe
28,424 Posts
gnubler gnubler
28,261 Posts
DigitalCrapShoveler DigitalCrapShoveler
22,705 Posts
david david
13,111 Posts
Ear Ear
13,007 Posts

Forum Staff

Admin Admin
Administrator
Joe Joe
Administrator
david david
Global Moderator
frailer frailer
Global Moderator

Topic: microstation .dgn file convert to pdf (Read 6621 times) previous topic - next topic

microstation .dgn file convert to pdf
i've spent hours on the phone with bentley got .dgn files 533 total...called our two local cad printers.They were like ??? Could of spoke with a dip shit.Anyone know how to turn these pos files into pdfs.looked all over google and its driving me nutz.see conversion software, etc. but read you can distill these files. vector art old school files.Bentley who makes microstation dgn gave us free viewer...but 533 sep files to pdf. rrrr.  Was hoping cad place could just drop in rip and run??Cust has call around and no luck. never dealt with this...hate no easy pdf deal. help...

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Re: microstation .dgn file convert to pdf
Reply #1
Can you send me a couple for tomorrow to test? I will look into it. I think I might be able to figure out a way to batch convert them.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #2
only got one file with me via email...dont you think a Fuckin Cad place could deal with?
Their still trying to figure out?? Got another place trying tomorrow.Whatever...so dumb to make a file so hard (at least for me)just pdf the thing...its all vector art....wish people would just accept.pdf pdf pdf...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrno lets make to so hard you got to buy extra software, you money hungry asses. Wish adobe would just take over the world. hahaha :blowup:

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #3

only got one file with me via email...dont you think a Fuckin Cad place could deal with?
Their still trying to figure out?? Got another place trying tomorrow.Whatever...so dumb to make a file so hard (at least for me)just pdf the thing...its all vector art....wish people would just accept.pdf pdf pdf...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrno lets make to so hard you got to buy extra software, you money hungry asses. Wish adobe would just take over the world. hahaha :blowup:

Let me know if you change your mind, or the "experts" can't figure it out. I may be a simple Prepress Maroon, but I am one with the Prepress Gods!
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction