Stroke turns into a Fill
by DigitalCrapShoveler
December 17, 2014, 10:56:20 AM

xx
excel hell
by Tracy
December 17, 2014, 09:13:43 AM

User Info

Welcome to B4Print.com. Please login or register.

Top Poster

Joe Joe
28,419 Posts
gnubler gnubler
28,261 Posts
DigitalCrapShoveler DigitalCrapShoveler
22,701 Posts
david david
13,111 Posts
Ear Ear
13,005 Posts

Forum Staff

Admin Admin
Administrator
Joe Joe
Administrator
david david
Global Moderator
frailer frailer
Global Moderator

Topic: Invitations... (Read 4480 times) previous topic - next topic

• Ear
  • a merkin
Re: Invitations...
Reply #15
No Ma'am.  :cheesy:
my grandmother did her raccoons that way...
If someone doesn't snag this as a signature, I don't want to live in this world anymore.

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #16
Now that I can help with! :laugh:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• gnubler
Reply #17
You should come to my party. It's going to be a riot!
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #18
Yeah, then I show up... riot to melee. :laugh:
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Reply #19

I'm getting divorced. Maybe someone can help with some invitation ideas for my dissolution party? I'm thinking toward the theme of "Free at last!"

Here's my ideas:

:wink:

• gnubler
Reply #20
Thank you for pointing out my African heritage - it just so happens I'm of the South African variety.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Reply #21
Could you claim to be "South-African-American" then?
if so...

Reply #22
Or the simpler, non complicated idea:

FREE AT LAST!!!

• gnubler
Reply #23
She doesn't look too alarmed seeing as her dog is making a run for it and she'll never see it again.

• tapdn
Reply #24
Dissolution Party for the disillusioned party? Count me in! :cool:
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

• gnubler
Reply #25
I'm too smart to be disillusioned. I just thought it would be fun to celebrate the dissolution of the illusion of happiness.

• tapdn
Reply #26
found one...
usually fried mate - sometimes pickled - often scrambled - never beaten
~ Sir B. Monsteaure
No, he's well within his rights to diss cake. Pie, on the other hand, is waaaayyyy off limits.
~Youston
I'm just a stupid printer WTF do I know
~Farabomb

• gnubler
Reply #27
Thank you, Tap. That just might work quite nicely!

Reply #28