July 22, 2014, 06:21:14 AM

Author Topic: My second job... VICTORY!  (Read 7634 times)

Offline youston

• Ninja Master
Re: My second job... VICTORY!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 02:10:11 PM »
MY EYES!!!!

Yeah, whatta letdown. He doesn't look scary at all.  :azn:

Offline Earendil

• a merkin
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Mangy Beast of Death
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »
So, do you and the guy behind you have the same bald spot? hmmm... must be the solvent.  :tongue:

congrats on the power shift too... prepress has a new dark lord.  :toaster:
my grandmother did her raccoons that way...
If someone doesn't snag this as a signature, I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Offline DigitalCrapShoveler

• Son of Joe
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Let me know if you're a size 14
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 02:34:30 PM »
So, do you and the guy behind you have the same bald spot? hmmm... must be the solvent.  :tongue:

congrats on the power shift too... prepress has a new dark lord.  :toaster:

Yeah, we got the same bald spot. I usually keep it a lot shorter, but I haven't had the time.

Scary? I had to take a bath finally and lose the Hockey Mask. I got Tweedles watching me.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS  

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Offline determined

• There goes my
  • Good enough is NOT an option....
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 02:37:30 PM »
Got a meeting with the Bobs?
Murphy must have been in printing....

• Son of Joe
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 02:40:26 PM »
Funny, the owner is named Bob. Barely see him. When you DO have a meeting with him, after you feel like absolutely nothing was accomplished, yet you spoke for 20 minutes. He just nods and is probably thinking about pie.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS  

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

Offline youston

• Ninja Master
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »
Funny, the owner is named Bob. Barely see him. When you DO have a meeting with him, after you feel like absolutely nothing was accomplished, yet you spoke for 20 minutes. He just nods and is probably thinking about pie.

... As are all great men.

• Son of Joe
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 02:56:40 PM »
You know not what you say. Hahahahahahah! This guy IS Bill Lumberg. A gay Bill Lumberg, but Bill Lumberg all the same.

Offline Earendil

• a merkin
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Mangy Beast of Death
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2010, 03:06:03 PM »
You know not what you say. Hahahahahahah! This guy IS Bill Lumberg. A gay Bill Lumberg, but Bill Lumberg all the same.

hmmm.... maybe he is thinking about cake then....
If someone doesn't snag this as a signature, I don't want to live in this world anymore.

• Son of Joe
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 03:08:03 PM »
Could be. I am not queer and I don't own the company. So who knows what he thinks. Wait, Youston might know.

Offline Earendil

• a merkin
  • Supreme Ninja
  • Mangy Beast of Death
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »
Could be. I am not queer and I don't own the company. So who knows what he thinks. Wait, Youston might know.

But you do like cake and you are now middle management. I suspect you'll come out of the closet soon enough. Not that there's anything wrong with that.  :tongue:

Offline youston

• Ninja Master
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 03:20:02 PM »

I'll have to ask my boss. Stand by.

• Son of Joe
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 03:21:39 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline Skryber

• Ninja Master
  • Shit in Shit out.
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »
You will get them. I spent the time to dig them up JUST for you, you're taking these bastards! Is that clear?!?

Aw man! I've always had this image in my head that your workplace looks just like mine. Not even close. I feel dirty.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

• Son of Joe
  • Supreme Ninja
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2010, 03:44:37 PM »
Don't feel ashamed. That is just the prepress pen. The rest of this place is a shithole. Did no one notice the 5.25" floppy hanging on the pillar?

Offline Skryber

• Ninja Master
  • Shit in Shit out.
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2010, 03:49:01 PM »
Don't feel ashamed. That is just the prepress pen. The rest of this place is a shithole. Did no one notice the 5.25" floppy hanging on the pillar?

It can't possibly look more shit hole than mine. We are missing a floor in the lobby. We just tell people it's under construction. For a few years. People put random shit in my room (the plate room). I'll take pics for you someday.

I see the floppy. Nice touch.  :laugh:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff