Separating reader spreads PDF in single page PDF
by Andy
November 20, 2014, 10:23:59 AM

wink
QuarkXPress Document Converter
by hotmetal
November 19, 2014, 09:29:21 PM

User Info

Welcome to B4Print.com. Please login or register.

Top Poster

gnubler gnubler
28,252 Posts
Joe Joe
28,215 Posts
DigitalCrapShoveler DigitalCrapShoveler
22,607 Posts
david david
13,048 Posts
Ear Ear
12,885 Posts

Forum Staff

Admin Admin
Administrator
Joe Joe
Administrator
david david
Global Moderator
frailer frailer
Global Moderator

Topic: My second job... VICTORY! (Read 7842 times) previous topic - next topic

• youston
Re: My second job... VICTORY!
Reply #30

MY EYES!!!!

Yeah, whatta letdown. He doesn't look scary at all.  :azn:

• Ear
  • a merkin
Reply #31
So, do you and the guy behind you have the same bald spot? hmmm... must be the solvent.  :tongue:

congrats on the power shift too... prepress has a new dark lord.  :toaster:
my grandmother did her raccoons that way...
If someone doesn't snag this as a signature, I don't want to live in this world anymore.

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #32

So, do you and the guy behind you have the same bald spot? hmmm... must be the solvent.  :tongue:

congrats on the power shift too... prepress has a new dark lord.  :toaster:

Yeah, we got the same bald spot. I usually keep it a lot shorter, but I haven't had the time.

Scary? I had to take a bath finally and lose the Hockey Mask. I got Tweedles watching me.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• determined
  • There goes my
Reply #33
Got a meeting with the Bobs?
Murphy must have been in printing....

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #34
Funny, the owner is named Bob. Barely see him. When you DO have a meeting with him, after you feel like absolutely nothing was accomplished, yet you spoke for 20 minutes. He just nods and is probably thinking about pie.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• youston
Reply #35

Funny, the owner is named Bob. Barely see him. When you DO have a meeting with him, after you feel like absolutely nothing was accomplished, yet you spoke for 20 minutes. He just nods and is probably thinking about pie.

... As are all great men.

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #36
You know not what you say. Hahahahahahah! This guy IS Bill Lumberg. A gay Bill Lumberg, but Bill Lumberg all the same.

• Ear
  • a merkin
Reply #37

You know not what you say. Hahahahahahah! This guy IS Bill Lumberg. A gay Bill Lumberg, but Bill Lumberg all the same.

hmmm.... maybe he is thinking about cake then....
If someone doesn't snag this as a signature, I don't want to live in this world anymore.

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #38
Could be. I am not queer and I don't own the company. So who knows what he thinks. Wait, Youston might know.

• Ear
  • a merkin
Reply #39

Could be. I am not queer and I don't own the company. So who knows what he thinks. Wait, Youston might know.

But you do like cake and you are now middle management. I suspect you'll come out of the closet soon enough. Not that there's anything wrong with that.  :tongue:

• youston
Reply #40

I'll have to ask my boss. Stand by.

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #41
 :laugh:

• Skryber
Reply #42

You will get them. I spent the time to dig them up JUST for you, you're taking these bastards! Is that clear?!?

Aw man! I've always had this image in my head that your workplace looks just like mine. Not even close. I feel dirty.
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #43
Don't feel ashamed. That is just the prepress pen. The rest of this place is a shithole. Did no one notice the 5.25" floppy hanging on the pillar?

• Skryber
Reply #44

Don't feel ashamed. That is just the prepress pen. The rest of this place is a shithole. Did no one notice the 5.25" floppy hanging on the pillar?

It can't possibly look more shit hole than mine. We are missing a floor in the lobby. We just tell people it's under construction. For a few years. People put random shit in my room (the plate room). I'll take pics for you someday.

I see the floppy. Nice touch.  :laugh:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff