by DPSprint
July 21, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

xx

Topic: Web Design request (Read 3154 times) previous topic - next topic

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Web Design request
Reply #15
They have a HUGE selection of vinyl on that site. I can't even decide what to buy!

Rule #8 in web design: if a page is "under construction", don't freakin' publish it until it's done.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• Joe
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
  • Master of Nothing
Reply #16
I have a feeling it was someone's great idea that was quickly forgotten. You could email Haul Ass though and ask.
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite | Prinergy 7.0.1 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 | Two Luscher XPose 160 CTP units

Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it since you're not that bright.

• DCurry
  • [*]
Reply #17
You could always give your prospective client HaulAss's contact info. Might as well go straight to the source!
Dan Curry
Prinergy 6 • Preps 7 (Not a fan) • SmartStream Designer

• Captain_Type
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Quick, somebody measure my
Reply #18

Rule #8 in web design: if a page is "under construction", don't freakin' publish it until it's done.

Good thing in printing you can get a good head start and start printing the job before you have the paper or the ink. Otherwise, we'd never make a deadline, since files always come in 2 weeks late.
Odystar 4.0.9 - Nexus 9.0.3 - Neo 2.1.3
Creo Trendsetter
Epson Stylus Pro 7800

• Farabomb
  • [*][*][*]
  • Spec 86 cup racing
Reply #19

Our company site has been under construction for 5+ years.  :cry:
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

It's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         --Benjamin Franklin

My other job