clip
What font is this?
by born2print
May 03, 2016, 08:15:59 AM

xx
Car wrap design completely fubared.
by Ear
May 02, 2016, 11:48:02 AM

Topic: Is it possible to get Object Effect dimensions to scale with object? (Read 3376 times) previous topic - next topic

• Farabomb
  • [*][*][*]
  • Spec 86 cup racing
Re: Is it possible to get Object Effect dimensions to scale with object?
Reply #30
I go either way for some reason, some times I rotate in acrobat, others in preps. No reason why.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

It's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         --Benjamin Franklin

My other job

• Skryber
  • [*][*]
Reply #31

I go either way for some reason, some times I rotate in acrobat, others in preps. No reason why.

Hey hey! This is a work forum! :whip:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

• Farabomb
  • [*][*][*]
  • Spec 86 cup racing
Reply #32
Going either way is work.  :banana:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         --Benjamin Franklin

My other job

• DigiCorn
  • [*][*][*]
  • A legend in my own mind
Reply #33

No only bi, but a contortionist. You must be popular.
Peon/Cog

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria."
― Benjamin Franklin

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

• Skryber
  • [*][*]
Reply #34
 :lmao:
Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #35

I can't get it to work.

I've heard that somewhere before. :embarrassed:
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• DigitalCrapShoveler
  • [*][*][*]
  • Mighty Joe's Son
Reply #36

I can't get it to work.

I've heard that somewhere before. :embarrassed:

Boyfriend having a hard time? No pun intended.
Bates  •  Vorhees  •  Meyers  •  Krueger  •  Hobbs  •  Lecter  •  Dollarhyde  •  Bateman  •  Gumb  •  Doe  •  Morgan •  Todd •  Kevin •  DCS •  Kasem

"Does it really matter? There's shit in the meat and we're all pink inside. Live a little..." The Gnub

"I look forward to the sweet release of death..." Dave, on behalf of all Prepress

Member #285 • OG PH8 • Award-Winning • Population Control Enthusiast • Master of Freehand Jobs • Hater of All • Prodigy of Addition & Subtraction

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #37
:laugh: End of discussion.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #38

No only bi, but a contortionist. You must be popular.

No kidding. I bet his "other job" doesn't involve cars at all.

• Farabomb
  • [*][*][*]
  • Spec 86 cup racing
Reply #39
Ever try and get into a fully caged racecar? You have to be an contortionist.

--Benjamin Franklin

My other job

• gnubler
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #40
No. I would just turn sideways and slip in. I'm practically invisible from that angle.

• Farabomb
  • [*][*][*]
  • Spec 86 cup racing
Reply #41
There was nothing funnier than watching my 350+ teammate squeeze into the racecar. It almost involves Crisco. As the crew chief I was yelling at him becasue I couldn't get the damn belts buckled after the mandatory pit stop. Think the line was "F'n fart or something". That was a quite amusing day, glad we had in car cameras and audio.

--Benjamin Franklin

My other job