Canon rage

Started by DigiCorn, October 16, 2013, 02:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Possum

Quote from: Farabomb on October 29, 2013, 09:53:57 AMWait, you want a device to run as advertised? That's your first problem.
:lmao:

Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.

DigiCorn

Just had an hour and a half of additional training of the machine

Rage averted.

...for now.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Farabomb

Did the training of the machine involve a large hammer?
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Possum

I've always wanted to try a hand grenade, myself.
 :spy2:

DigiCorn

Canon rage in full effect; Corn beast mode about to begin.

The fucking Fiery and imposer have been an issue since day one. We've swapped out three Fierys and now the newest one started printing in lines instead of dots (not stochastic).  :wtf: Been through everything I know about and can't figure out how to make it print a moire like it used to. I found one place where you can override, but I set it to round dots at 175 lpi and it looks like shit. I just want it back the way it was. And the fucking "guy" at Ray Morgan isn't answering his phone or returning calls/emails.
"There's been a lot of research recently on how hard it is to dislodge an impression once it's been implanted in someone's mind. (This is why political attack ads don't have to be true to be effective. The other side can point out their inaccuracies, but the voter's mind privileges the memory of the original accusation, which was juicier than any counterargument ever could be.)"
― Johnny Carson

"Selling my soul would be a lot easier if I could just find it."
– Nikki Sixx

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
― Ernest Hemingway

Possum

Call from a burner phone so he doesn't know who you are. Same with e-mail, set up new temp account. Office bimbos won't check IP address.

andyfest

Quote from: DigiCorn on July 17, 2014, 08:58:00 AMCanon rage in full effect; Corn beast mode about to begin.

The fucking Fiery and imposer have been an issue since day one. We've swapped out three Fierys and now the newest one started printing in lines instead of dots (not stochastic).  :wtf: Been through everything I know about and can't figure out how to make it print a moire like it used to. I found one place where you can override, but I set it to round dots at 175 lpi and it looks like shit. I just want it back the way it was. And the fucking "guy" at Ray Morgan isn't answering his phone or returning calls/emails.
Sounds like a case for Prepress Hulk to step in...
Retired - CS6 on my 2012 gen MacBook Pro

delooch

dude, just press print, no one will notice!