News:

Main Menu

Learning Pitstop 12

Started by Tracy, July 14, 2014, 11:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

I will be upgrading today or tomorrow, anything I need to know before installing?
Upgrading from 11

Slappy

I know there a bunch of vids on their site, good a place as any to start! I need to run through them too, been having trouble doing some stupidly basic things in Pitstop lately.  :embarrassed:
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

Farabomb

I've gone through all the vids on the site and there is very good info there.
Speed doesn't kill, rapidly becoming stationary is the problem

I'd rather have stories told than be telling stories of what I could have done.

Quote from: Ear on April 06, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
I once knew a plus-sized girl and this pretty much describes teh secks. :rotf:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

abc

opps sorry, forgot to send you the links to the webinars we did for PitStop 12

Will do it first thing in the morning!

Farabomb

No worries, I forgot to send you my email.  :lipsrsealed:

I got them and as soon as I get cleared up I'll check them out.

Quote from: Farabomb on April 06, 2016, 11:39:41 AMIt's more like grip, grip, grip, noise, then spin and 2 feet in and feel shame.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
         —Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Slappy

Quote from: abc on July 14, 2014, 01:52:45 PMopps sorry, forgot to send you the links to the webinars we did for PitStop 12

Will do it first thing in the morning!
I'll email you too, if you don't mind sending the link. Got some time here while it's a little slow, good time to do some learnin' and whatnots.
A little diddie 'bout black 'n cyan...two reflective colors doin' the best they can.

abc

I sent you a PM with all the links and information, any questions just ask.

frailer

As per earlier mentions here; familiarise yourselves with vector boxes now with drag points, and image editing from within Inspector.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

Farabomb

The image editing I was pretty amazed with. Very good tool.

—Benjamin Franklin

My other job

Tracy

Made my 1st action :banana:

sheesh finally, thanks abc!

Ear

WOOT! Tracy's gettin' some action! :naughty:
"... profile says he's a seven-foot tall ex-basketball pro, Hindu guru drag queen alien." ~Jet Black

abc

Quote from: Tracy on July 25, 2014, 11:37:41 AMMade my 1st action :banana:

sheesh finally, thanks abc!

All uphill from now!!

DigitalCrapShoveler

Yep, until Enfocus goes and changes the entire interface of Pitstop again. :laugh:
Member #285 - Civilian

frailer

Quote from: Farabomb on July 16, 2014, 07:05:45 AMThe image editing I was pretty amazed with. Very good tool.

Seems to cover 90% of the stuff you'd want to do to an image in a PDF. I still crack occasionally into PhSh for stuff like cloning problem areas... stuff like that. But even that seems a little smoother in Acrobat XI.
Forgotten good guys: Dennis Ritchie, Burrell Smith, Bill Atkinson, Richard Stallman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now just an honorary member.

abc

Quote from: DigitalCrapShoveler on July 25, 2014, 01:05:24 PMYep, until Enfocus goes and changes the entire interface of Pitstop again. :laugh:

No plans to do that, and you should be aware the last time it was because of the changes Adobe made in Acrobat X.

We would much rather develop new things believe me.