Photoshop User Magazine + DVD back issues for sale

Started by DCurry, June 05, 2008, 06:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCurry

Prinect • Signa Station • XMPie

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. But set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

G_Town

Photoshop User magazine - 8 back issues + DVD - $48

Joe

Pointy, it's a public forum. If you don't want to see what G_Town posts then put him on your ignore list.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

Joe

Quote from: Pointyhat on June 05, 2008, 08:54:45 AMI don't appreciate every post I make being jumped on or spell checked or ripped apart by him. If I have to start reporting it as abuse i will.

He didn't do anything of the sort in the above post. Like I said, we have the ignore function for a reason. I'd much rather you use it then see the name calling just because he replies to a post you made.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

G_Town

gnubler

And the saga continues...

Can't we all just get along? No.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

G_Town

Quote from: gnubler on June 05, 2008, 09:56:25 AMAnd the saga continues...

Can't we all just get along? No.

Jeesh I was just looking at the post cuz I might want them, fella can't get a break