Looking for the font "Chalkduster"

Started by Fontaholic, October 08, 2013, 02:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fontaholic

Hi everyone,

Does anybody have the font "Chalkduster" that they'd be willing to share with me?

Apparently it came as part of Mac OSX 10.6, but my workstation is only 10.4.11...  :azn:

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

Skryber

Rampage 11.1 • Preps 5.32 • Fuji Film Sabre P-9600 CTP Platesetter with inline FLP 1260 processor • Rampage •  ManRoland PECOM using CIP3 data • HP DesignJet 5500 42" 6/C • Epson Stylus Pro 9880 • Xerox Docucolor 8000 with Fiery • Mutoh ValueJet 1604 • Océ Arizona 250 GT • Océ Arizona 365 GT • Onyx Production House/THRIVE • ManRoland 700 5/c + coat and 2/3 perfect • and a coupla' Heidelbergs and other stuff

Fontaholic

Hi folks,

I forgot that asking for fonts is a "no-no" here, so please feel free to delete this thread!   :angel:

I had thought that since it was an OSX System font, there would be no harm in asking, but I don't wanna rock the boat...

Cheers, John the Fontaholic

Joe

Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Quote from: Fontaholic on October 08, 2013, 02:22:35 PMI forgot that asking for fonts is a "no-no" here,

What, we do it all the time. Use PMs if it makes you feel more secure. I don't have it, just ChalkBoard.
Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

"As much as I'd like your guns I prefer your buns." - The G

Quote from: pspdfppdfx on December 06, 2012, 05:03:51 PM
So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Joe

Quote from: gnubler on October 08, 2013, 07:18:12 PM
Quote from: Fontaholic on October 08, 2013, 02:22:35 PMI forgot that asking for fonts is a "no-no" here,

What, we do it all the time. Use PMs if it makes you feel more secure. I don't have it, just ChalkBoard.

In the case of system or freeware fonts it doesn't really matter but for commercial fonts it is not allowed here...if you know what I mean.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.2.1 (c) | (retired)

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.

gnubler

Hicks • Cross • Carlin • Kinison • Parker • Stone •  Colbert • Hedberg • Stanhope • Burr

So,  :drunk3: i send the job to the rip with live transparecy (v 1.7 or whatever) and it craps out with a memory error.

Member #14 • Size 5 • PH8 Unit 7 • Paranoid Misanthropic Doomsayer • Printing & Drinking Since 1998 • doomed ©2011 david

Mikie

i clicked the wrong button, here is a pony for your efforts

gnubler

I'm probably missing something, but that's not how we do it around here. This is more like it...

Possum

Be aware that if you are still running a PPC system, the font may not work. When we finally upgraded, we lost quite a few fonts that had worked on PPC but would not work on an Intel system, and I'm sure the reverse is true.
Tall tree, short ropes, fix stupid.